Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm All Ears...

It does not matter if you have an mp3 player of the latest iPod, if you don't have great headphones then it is worthless. Magazines & Newspapers Time, Rolling Stone, Blender, New York Times, PC, Entertainment Weekly, Vibe and Complex just gave great reviews to two headphones.

First is Beats by Dr. Dre headphones will let fans hear what he hears. Frustrated by listening to MP3s through mediocre ear buds, Dre spent two years working with Interscope Geffen A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine and audio accessory maker Monster Cable to develop sets that replicate what he hears in the studio. They run at $350 and are sold at Apple Stores and Best Buy.

Second is the headphones by Bose called QuietComfort3. I can testify and say that buying these were the best decision I have made media wise. They run at $300 dollars but the sound and noise cancellation is top of the line and I have no complaints.

Bose QuietComfort3

Bose Advertisement

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bose ones. I heard them at the apple store. The Dr. Dre ones look cool.

    ReplyDelete

Beyonce

Beyonce
I Am Sasha Fierce...

Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson
In A Perfect World...

Kanye West Blog