Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Leak: Jay-Z

Jay-Z's next album reportedly called Blueprint III is not yet scheduled for release. But that hasn't stopped songs from making their way to the web.

"Money Goes" showed up this week, the seventh track from the record which frustrates Def Jam Records, which claims to have no idea how this is happening.

Other downloads which have mysteriously popped up, according to Billboard.com, are "Jockin' Jay-Z," "Swagga Like Us" featuring Kanye West, Lil Wayne and T.I., "Go Hard (remix)," "History," and "Brooklyn Go Hard" featuring Santogold. All I know is that the records are really strong, and I cannot wait to listen to this Timbaland/Kanye West produced LP.

3 comments:

  1. hot jam by hova.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art! Welcome back we have missed you! I hope you are doing great. Bia and Yatta say hi too. They love your site!

    This new Jay-Z song is alright. I love swagga like us! TTYL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is classic Jay-Z. This is what real music sounds like.

    ReplyDelete

Beyonce

Beyonce
I Am Sasha Fierce...

Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson
In A Perfect World...

Kanye West Blog