Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Is your Bush covered?


By law, George W. Bush will be the 1st president without the luxury of lifetime Secret Service protection after leaving office. "He'll be the first one to receive [Secret Service protection] for 10 years," said Malcolm Wiley, Secret Service spokesman.
The almost ex-prez will, however, take full advantage of a Dallas office, covered travel expenses, medical coverage and an annual pension of $196,700.
While under protection, the Bushes will move to their new $2 million, 8,500-square-foot Dallas home on January 20.
Bush will maintain an office nearby in space acquired by the General Services Administration, which, under the Former Presidents Act, will pay for the office suite and staff to assist him for the rest of his life. Good luck man!

6 comments:

  1. He will need it for all his life b/c everyone hates him. Goodluck to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just throw some shoes at him please? I'll pay him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that! Great post man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on a blogroll and I had to check it out. Its great info. Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! Poor bush, he will need protection 4ever! I hope he hires help after than b/c you know everyone hates him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUCK. I hate bush!

    ReplyDelete

Beyonce

Beyonce
I Am Sasha Fierce...

Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson
In A Perfect World...

Kanye West Blog