Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mystery Of Iniquity

As I look back on this year I cannot help but feel a relief that it is almost over. This has been both a great and hard year for me. I have gone through many personal changes and triumphs that I cannot believe happened. As I head home for an evening of reminiscing and hugs I want to leave you with this song (Lauryn Hill- The Mystery of Iniquity) that I listen to as tradition on every new year's eve since it was released in 2002. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. aw! so that is where kanye got the hook from. cool. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauryn Hill is the TRUTH. I just hope she comes back soon. I miss her voice & vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely voice and her words speak of hope. Thanks Art.

    ReplyDelete

Beyonce

Beyonce
I Am Sasha Fierce...

Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson
In A Perfect World...

Kanye West Blog