Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back In The Day...

I went home for Christmas and I helped my mom clean out our attic. My jaw dropped when I found all of my CD's from my youth like TLC, The Fugees, Bone Thugs & Harmony, Nirvana, Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Juvenile, Missy Elliott and other stuff I won't admit to. The prize that caught my eye was a CD single by Puff Daddy & The Family (Lil' Kim, The Lox, Notorious B.I.G.) of the song "It's All About The Benjamins". Take a listen to the rock remix of this hip hop classic. I love that Fuzzbubble an up and coming band totally gave new life to this track.

Check out the video:

1 comment:

  1. I love when Lil' Kim gets up there are rips off her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Beyonce

Beyonce
I Am Sasha Fierce...

Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson
In A Perfect World...

Kanye West Blog